On the outside you have a zippered compartment for smaller items. I will carry ear buds, cleaning cloth and probably will hold my Droid X in there while running around. You have a nice carry handle and it comes with a shoulder strap.
Open up the secure flap and there are two zippered compartments one has a padded spot for your Motorola Xoom. If you have the protective portfolio case it will be a snug fit. The other compartment can be used for business items like pens/pencils, business cards, note cards and more.
- Compatibility- Designed specifically to fit the Motorola Xoom
- Functionality- Large capacity case; includes space, padded main compartment and additional storage for accessories such as an power adapter,
- Ergonomic- Padded/removable shoulder strap and padded carry handle make this case easy to travel with
- Material- Constructed of recycled polyester material from recycled plastic bottles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Cables and more; Large organization pocket with pen loops, business card holder and zippered compartment
As you can see this would make a great companion to the Motorola Xoom. If you have any recommendations please make a comment below.
Great looking case, I'm looking at getting one but I'm a bit nervous since the Xoom is 9.8in long, most iPad cases don't fit well. How snug of a fit is it ? Is it too tight at the seams ?
With the Motorola portfolio case attached it is tight but does not have to be force in. Without the portfolio case with either the gel case or by itself it fits into the extra padding slot.
I love the case it has been perfect for me to care the Xoom and other business essentials. I will admit when it arrived and I opened up I thought of darn I have made a mistake but not the case at all.
Depending on your needs I do not think you would be disappointed.
Thank you for the comment hope the post helps.
Post a Comment