1 week to check-in for WLS

Good afternoon:

I have one week left before I check myself in at CPMC in SF. My weight has been flucuating by 3-5 pounds over the course of the last 3 or so days. I feel good other than all the medication I am on for my heart.

Today I read that a SF Forty Niner player died after there game. He was only 23 years old. Cause yet to be determined, I hope this guy was not on drugs. If he was not and it was due to being over weight and has sleep apnia it will be a shame.

Received an email from Barbara Metcalf at PacLap and she asked if I wanted to go public with my issues. I told her if the WLS surgery helps my heart like we hope then heck yes. This is a serious problem, young people are dying for no appearent reason. Well it is due to a problem they have had for years. It is called morbide obesity and sleep apna.

My journey will begin in one week I am excited, yet nervous inside. I think I have everything in order/ready.

I look forward to writing about my journey and who knows maybe I will be a spokesman for something. Stranger things have happened.

Take care and look forward to writing soon.

No comments: