|Quick Batter Widget|
You combine Quick Battery with Quick Settings and you get one powerful app. Quick settings allows you to control things like
|Quick Settings Main Page|
- Brightness (including automatic brightness)
- Volume (with separate control for every audio channel)
- Mobile data & Mobile Data (APN) and a shortcut to "use 2G only" system setting
- Ringer (silent, vibration, ringer and ringer & vibration)
- WiFi & Wifi Hotspot
- one click GPS
- Airplane mode
- Screen Timeout
- Automatic data synchronization
- Automatic rotation
It also gives you the status of your phones memory and the space on your SD card. Once in Quick Settings you can click on menu and customize to add, subtract or move settings to your hearts content.
|Quick Settings Customize Option|
I was a big fan of Battery Widget but must say Quick Settings along with Quick Battery does so much more at the click of a button. Now if it allowed scheduling of settings changes I could get rid of Settings Profiles full which is a great app for turning off the sounds at night so that you can get some sleep.
Oh did I mention Quick Settings has a built in Flashlight app?