Learn to be a kid at heart all over again.

Nintendo For SaleI stumbled upon a great site for Nintendo Nes, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, and Atari consoles and games called NintendosForSale.com.  Looking through the site reminded me of the good ole days.  The days when I use to rack up the points in Donkey Kong.  Who could forget playing Super Mario Bros All Stars?  I would sit for hours playing Mario Bros at first getting through all levels.  Once I did that a time or two I would go on missions to find the shortcuts and all the extras. 

Who here is young enough at heart to recall Atari?  At NintendosForSale.com you can actually purchase an Atari with a long list of games that include some of my first memories of playing video games.  Here are just a couple of my all time favorites:

  • Arcade Pong

  • Centipede

  • Lunar Lander

  • Millipede

  • Missile Command


Come on now who can forget playing Pong that basic yet addictive game of two paddles hitting a ball back and forth.  How about Centipede?  Don't let that little bug get you.  I could sit and play Lunar Lander for hours and feel like an Astronaut.  Great memories!

No comments: