Protein Blended Mocha Beverage

Wanted to list my protein drink that I make every morning. I loved mocha frapps from that big retailer but they are loaded with sugar. Here is my alternative.

Jeff Protein Blended Mocha Beverage

1/4 cup (2oz) - Half caffein coffee
2 scoops - Protein Powder (EAS Premium Protein)
1/4 cup - Half & Half
2 Tbsp - Sugar Free Chocalote syurp (Torani)
Ice
Blend well
Makes about 16 oz mug of cool refreshing protein beverage.

Here are the specs on this drink.
300 calories
110g Cholestrol
4g Sugars
30g Protein
65g Sodium
200g Potassium
9.5g Fat
0 Fiber
7 pts for Weight Watchers

Lower in sugar and high in Protein is what I look out for due to my WLS. Just wanted to share this since I finally figured it all out. I some times substitue half caff with decaf.

Later

JB

No comments: