Christmas Party

Tonight is the Christmas Party for CH, oh excuse me Holiday Party. Kind of taken back when I went in to get a nice button up shirt to wear to the party. I was looking forward to being able to get any color I wanted since I lost so much weight. Well I was informed I still needed a size 20" neck shirt. Okay fine show me the way, well there were 4 basic color shirts I had to chose from I was not happy about this. I have lost over 100 pounds and a ton of it in my neck and upper body but I still have a size 20 neck. Ouch, I guess my neck was pretty large before cause I have lost a lot of it so far.

I was able to get a nice leather jacket to accompany my outfit that was 2x which is a far cry from a 5x. Well anyways wanted to write down some of what I was thinking today.

Take care and hope all have a good weekend.

Later
JB

No comments: