9-days Post-Op

Good morning:

Have not written in a few days. I have been doing good overall. I had a couple of days of fatigue and was getting concerned. I am doing better now and am sipping my fluid, I am getting at least 1 liter in a day.

As of this morning I am down to 299.6 pounds. this is a total of 25.9 pounds. I have slowed to about 1 to 2 pounds a day. This is what the doctors wanted to happen about a pound a day.

I want to wait for my incisions to heal before going back to work. I may call Dad and see if he needs company for a day. Just to get out of the house and see how I do.

I have been living off of tuna, egg salad, and beef jerky. I am eating 3 teaspoon of food now, where before it was 1-2 teaspoons.

Well I will try to get back on my game of blogging more frequently.

Take care

JB

No comments: