10-days Post-Op

Good morning:

Sort of a disappointing morning. I weighed in at I was only 299.0 pounds. That is only a .6 loss, I guess I expect more. I have emailed Barb to ask her if this is normal. I was told normal average loss is about 1 pound a day. I guess this is pretty close just expected more.

Tammy, Adriana, and I went for a walk this morning. We went to the Sundial Bridge and walked for 30 minutes. It was very nice outside and was a beautiful walk. My back hearts a lot, but that will subside in a few weeks.

I feed the baby (Adriana) this morning and I enjoy doing that. Helped Tammy (wife) cut some vegies up for her bunko party tonight.

I am going to list some things I have been eating for future knowledge and/or recollection.

Egg salad
Tuna canned
Tuna fish
Shrimp
Seaseme Jerky (protein)
Crystal Light
Water

I am up to 3 teaspoons before feeling overwhelmed.

My incisions are healing slowly but surely. Can not wait to be able to go swimming. Dad has finished his new pool and it is a work of art. See attached photos of the pool.

Well that is it for now, I will blog later.

JB

No comments: