Hobbie Past Away

Good morning all:

Woke up wondering what I was going to wear today. Normally I pick out my clothes the night before so that I don't have to think about that first thing in the morning. Well not today I had to think about it and look for clothes in the dark. It was cool this morning when I left with the kids to take them to school and then head to work. Brittany did her hair really nice today. She is showing her bangs and curling them and looks really nice. The drive was uneventful and sprinkles here and there until about 3 miles from work it started to rain. Suppose to rain most of the day and most of tomorrow. Not very cold out so no chance of snow this low.

Yesterday my Dad called me and informed me his long time companion Hobby passed on yesterday. Hobbie was a fine dog and Dad loved him a lot and was choked up over his lost. Let's take a moment of silence for Hobbie.........................................................

Yesterday was busy so we will see what happens today. Have a good day and chat later.

Later
JB

No comments: