1 year WLS Appt


Good Monday every:

I had my 1 year weight loss surgery appointment about a month early but that is okay. My biggest grip is the fact that I have to drive 4 hours one way to get to my appt. Then I wait in the office for an hour and thirty minutes for a 10 min appt. Dr. Robert Rabkin says your looking good and the blood work is good have a good weekend, well gee wiz thanks for that. Why couldn't they have told me the blood work was good on the phone. Oh well that is the way goes.

Here are my statistics from the appt.

Weight: 201 pounds
BMI: 26.5
Fat Mass: 35.5 pounds
FFM: 165.5 pounds
TBW: 121 pounds

For those following I started at a weight of 325.5 pounds the day before my surgery. I was 359 just a few months before that when I was in the hospital awaiting a potential heart transplant. I am happy to say I do not need a heart transplant and very pleased for that.

The image is page one of the Winter 2006 newsletter for PacLap. They did a feature story on my surgery.

For now have a good week and I will try to update later.

Later
JB

No comments: